UNESCO listed three natural World Heritage Sites in the Philippines.
- Tubbataha Reefs Natural Park in Cagayancillo, Palawan. The park is visited widely by diving enthusiasts. For information about travel to Tubbataha Reefs, visit www.tubbatahareef.org/.
- Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park in Palawan.
- Mount Hamiguitan Range Wildlife Sanctuary.
The property showcases terrestrial and aquatic habitats at different elevations, and includes threatened and endemic flora and fauna species, eight of which are found only at Mount Hamiguitan. These include critically endangered trees, plants and the iconic Philippine eagle and Philippine cockatoo. ~ UNESCO
- Baroque Churches of the Philippines
- Rice Terraces of the Philippine Cordilleras
- Historic City of Vigan